If your son is playing 7th or 8th grade basketball, they will be playing in two leagues. PAL and CYO. There will be another fee of $75.00 for the CYO league.
We have implemented a basketball volunteer deposit. We rely on volunteers to provide service for our players and their families and this helps ensure people show up for their allotted times.
- Families are required to volunteer for ONE 1-hour shift per season of basketball per child. This Includes door coverage, helping with the official game book or running the clock.
- Convenient online scheduling will allow for easy sign up and/or rescheduling of shifts and phone reminders.
- Each family is required to send a deposit check of $75.00(total) to Sheri Kirk in the church office. She will hold the check until the end of the season, and will cash or return the check depending on the volunteer status.
- Failure to show up for a scheduled shift within the basketball season will result in your $75.00 check being cashed.
- ****REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT***
Volunteer Opt-Out Fee
A $100.00 Volunteer Opt-Out Fee is available for families who choose NOT to volunteer during the basketball season. This fee needs to be paid at the time of registration. Again send check to Sheri Kirk in church office.