Please read this important reminder regarding private baptisms.
As we have been getting quite a few requests for private baptisms lately, we would like to remind you of the following:
- There must be a GOOD reason for wanting a private bapstisms, as SMM already has baptisms scheduled for the last Sunday of each month, beginning at 1 PM
- Both the church and a deacon must be available for the private baptism to happen
- We suggest you have multiple dates that work for you, as one particular date may not work for the church and/or the deacon
- Responses are not immediate. Please plan ahead. Our deacons need time to check their calendars and coordinate with the office before accepting a private date and time
- An online registration form must be filled out completely once a date and time has been confirmed
Please visit here for more information.