About Our Parish
We each are called to be fully alive in the Sacred Heart of the Risen Christ and together are sent to be living reflections of His love in the world.
The people of St. Margaret Mary parish are a Catholic Christian community gathered together to celebrate the presence of Christ in sacrifice and sacrament. Our community is supported and developed by meeting spiritual, educational and social needs.
As a community guided by the Holy Spirit we value:
- Loving, respecting, and dignifying all people
- Providing life-long education and faith formation
- Sharing the Good News through our words and deeds
- Committing to be People of God through service to others
- Welcoming all in our peaceful and spiritual parish environment
- Fulfilling our tradition of stewardship
“Plene Vivit in Sacro Corde Christi Resurgentis”
– Fully alive in the Sacred Heart of the Risen Christ
|Parish Blog||Become Catholic | RCIA|
arrow right to take the tour below
St. Margaret Mary Parish (SMM) was founded in 1919, however the church you see today was not built until 1942. The church and grounds were designed by Fr. Suneg. Every component of the campus reflects his dreams, detailed planning and physical labor of love.
SMM facilities sit on approximately 12 acres. The church is constructed of Indiana limestone and oak. It holds 850 people. Sunday attendance averages 2500. The parish has 4500 members and over 1500 families.